RailTransAsia (RTA) LLP was founded in the Republic of Kazakhstan by RailTransHolding Management Company and represents its interests in Asia and Pacific Asia.
RailTransAsia LLP operates in the following areas:
- Transportation and forwarding services;
- International trade operations: barter, leasing, mediation, re-export, commercial representations, consulting for the Kazakh and foreign companies;
- Import and export of products, operations, and services;
- Consulting in the field of business activities and management;
- Leasing and subleasing of railcars;
- Sale of railcar plant products by the Novozybkovsky Machine-Building Plant OJSC, the Armavir Machine-Building Plant OJSC, as well as the MK ORMETO-YuUMZ OJSC South Urals Plant of Heavy Machine-Building.
Today the company is ready to offer a broad range of rolling stock products:
- Hatchway gondola cars;
- Closed-bottom gondola cars;
- Covered railcars;
- Oil and benzene rail tank cars;
- Gas cisterns;
- Mineral hopper cars;
- 40 feet container open freight cars;
- 80 feet container open freight cars;
- Timber open freight cars;
- Universal open freight cars;
- Sulfuric acid cisterns;
- Autorack cars.