NP OPZT, Association of Railway Equipment Manufacturers
Since September 11, 2013 our company has been a member of NP OPZT Association of Railway Equipment Manufacturers, one of the most authoritative non-profit partnerships of railway equipment manufacturers in Russia.
NP OPZT was founded in June 2007 by the Russian Railways OJSC, Transmashholding CJSC, The Company for Corporate Management of Tractor Plants Concern, LLC and the Russian Corporation of Transport Machine-Building Holding Management Co, LLC.
Partnership Goals and Objectives:
- To facilitate implementation of the technical policy in railway machine-building, create a new generation of railway rolling stock and high-tech products by means of innovative development;
- To shape a new system of technical regulation in the field of railway machine-building;
- To create a new regulatory framework, a system of national and industry standards in the field of railway machine-building;
- To improve quality management systems and introduce the IRIS International Standard;
- To develop a system of voluntary certification in the field of railway machine-building.
The Partnership includes 160 companies from 35 Russian regions. Production volume of Partnership enterprises exceeds EUR 9.5 bln, which is almost 90% of all railroad industry products of the country.
NP OPZT Union of Freight Car Builders
RailTransHolding Management Co LLC is also a part of the Union of Freight Car Builders non-profit partnership, which was created in 2001. Members of the Union are the leading manufacturers of railway rolling stock and parts, as well as the leading Russian research institutes, such as NPK Uralvagonzavod OJSC, Tver Train-Car Building Plant OJSC, AltayVagon OJSC, RKTM OJSC, Tikhvin Train-Car Building Plant OJSC, SG-Trans OJSC, Vagontrade OJSC, PK Bezhitsky Steel Mill OJSC, MTZ-Transmash OJSC, Transpnevmatika OJSC, Bryansk Machine-Building Plant Management Co CJSC, Lukoil-Trans CJSC, NPF Central Design and Construction Bureau of Reinforcement Fittings, Research Institute of Machine-Building OJSC, NVTs Vagony OJSC, Urals Science and Technology Center OJSC, Ruzkhimmash OJSC.
Partnership Main Goals and Objectives:
- Development of rules and measures for the formation of civilized market of railway rolling stock in Russia;
- Development of rules of cooperation and interaction between the Partnership and other manufactures and users of railway rolling stock, other market participants, state and municipal authorities and the general public;
- Study of the market of railway rolling stock, economic analysis and market forecasting;
- Economic analysis of investment projects of Partnership members, development of plans for investment in railway rolling stock;
- Participation in the development of normative and methodological foundations for regulation of the railway rolling stock market in Russia.
Council of Railway Rolling Stock Service Operators
Since April 27, 2012 our company is a member of the Council of Railway Rolling Stock Service Operators Non-Profit Partnership.
NPP Council of Railway Rolling Stock Service Operators was founded on May 20, 2009, and was officially registered with the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation on July 15, 2009.
The Partnership goals and objectives are as follows:
- resolving legal, economic and technological issues involving activities of rolling stock operators;
- developing services on the market of rolling stock operators, improving its state regulations and organizing interaction with carriers;
- forming positive conditions for attracting investments into railroad transport development;
- creating conditions to renew rolling stock in the Russian Federation;
- organizing an effective self-regulating system to meet the needs of Russian economy in railway transportation with transport means owned by the operators.
The main area of Partnership activities is solving problems in normative, legal and tariff regulations of freight transportation, forming the new technology of managing shipping operations under the conditions of reforming the railway system, with consideration of interests of every stakeholder on the market of railway transportation. The partnership interfaces between the RZhD OJSC, the Russian Ministry of Transport, the Federal Tariff Service of the Russian Federation and other state authorities on further improvement and development of Russian rail transport.
Since its foundation the Partnership keeps working actively to protect operator companies. The partnership has started joint groups of RZhD OJSC to develop the Rules of transportation of empty railcars that do not belong to transporting company, the Concept program of local transporters in freight rail transport, amendments to the Federal Law “On Rail Transport in the Russian Federation,” the Federal Law “On the Bylaws of Rail Transport in the Russian Federation,” etc.
As of today, NP Council of Railway Rolling Stock Service Operators is the first and only self-regulating organization in the sphere of rail cargo transportation.
International Union of Metallurgical Equipment Manufacturers
METALLURGMASH International Union of Metallurgical Equipment Manufacturers is a non-profit partnership which unites metallurgical machine-building enterprises of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Italy and Germany.
The METALLURGMASH International Union embraces more than 50 members, including State Science Centers of the Russian Federation, project and engineering companies, universities, metallurgical and machine-building enterprises of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Italy and Germany.
Goals and Objectives:
The main objective of the Union is to bring together the intellectual potential, practical efforts and corporate interests of metallurgical and machine-building plants, scientific research and design institutes, higher schools, and foreign companies in the field of innovation infrastructure, production upgrades, arrangement of mutually beneficial international cooperation programs, training and international certification of expert personnel in the field of metallurgy, machine-building, and management of innovations in the industry.
The top priority area of development for METALLURGMASH lies with promoting engineering activities and participating actively in pre-project stages of upgrade programs in metallurgy. Completion of several pre-project operations for a number of metallurgical enterprises by the Union allows to recommend the equipment and technologies of Union members for inclusion into terms of reference for new projects.
Russian Union of Machine-Building Enterprises
The advocacy group to create a new public organization is lead by Sergey Viktorovich Chemezov, Director General of FGUP Rosoboronexport.
On October 30, 2006, speaking at the meeting of the advocacy group, Mr. Chemezov said that effective implementation of national tasks set by the President of the Russian Federation would only be possible as a result of coordinated purposeful activities of all the participants of the Russian machine-building sector, which includes more than twenty industries. In order to join efforts in developing the Russian machine-building industries, a decision was adopted to prepare and hold the Founding Congress of the All-Russian Organization - the Russian Union of Machine-Building Enterprises in March-April 2007.
On January 15, 2007 the advocacy group considered the progress toward the Founding Congress of the All-Russian Organization - the Russian Union of Machine-Building Enterprises. It was decided to recommend that the Congress names the new organization the Russian Union of Machine-Building Enterprises. The meeting chose the venue and the date of the congress, and the number of its participants. Action was taken to start setting up regional divisions in no fewer than 45 constituent regions of the Russian Federation.
The Founding Congress of the All-Russian Organization - the Russian Union of Machine-Building Enterprises was held on April 28, 2007 in Moscow in the Column Hall of the Trade Union Palace. More than 300 delegates from more than 60 regions of the country attended the event.
The participants and guests of the Founding Congress listened to welcome messages sent to the Congress by the Russian President Vladimir Putin, Sergey Mironov, Chairman of the Federation Council and others. First Deputy Premier of the Russian Government Sergey Ivanov addressed the Founding Congress.
In his keynote address to the Congress Sergey Chemezov, the leader of the Advocacy Group talked about the necessity of founding the Union of Machine-Building Enterprises, and described the main directions of its activities. Managers of the country leading industrial enterprises supported unanimously the idea of creating the Union. Sergey Chemezov, Director of FGUP Rosoboronexport, who is currently serving as General Director of Rostekhnologii State Corporation, was elected Chairman of the Union.
On July 27, 2007 the All-Russian Organization - the Russian Union of Machine-Building Enterprises was registered by the Federal Registration Service of the Russian Federation. The main goal of the Union activities is to shape the industry development strategy and participate in active co-creation of the state policy in support of the Russian machine-building sector, so that the industry could catch up with the rest of industrially developed world. The Union represents interests of some 3 million people employed at different machine-building enterprises. More than 300 delegates from 60 regions of Russia attended the Founding Congress.
- To facilitate creation of a competitive, dynamic, diversified and innovative Russian economy on the basis of the Russian machine-building industry;
- To join the efforts of Russian machine-builders in representing and defending the interests of the Russian machine-building sector in the bodies of state authority, civil society institutions and on the international arena;
- To formulate the strategy for developing machine-building industry, and participate in active co-creation of the state policy in support of the Russian machine-building sector so that the industry could catch up with the rest of industrially developed world.
Directions of Activities and Problems Solved
Legislative and Normative Regulations:
- Support of legislative, normative and regulatory activities of the President of the Russian Federation, the State Duma and the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, and the Government of the Russian Federation in the field of improving legal frameworks regulating activities in Russian machine-building industry in general and its separate sectors in particular;
- Active participation in amending legislative and regulatory documents to ensure harmonious development of machine-building enterprises and the industry as a whole in order to create a self-regulating system of nationwide modernization activities and proactive development of the machine-building sector;
- Support (lobbying) of Russian machine-building interests in legislative and executive bodies of authority at all levels.
Public and Political Sphere:
- Promotion of civil society institutions;
- Helping the Russian economy meet its needs in Russian-made machine-building projects by means of comprehensive and rational development of the machine-building sector;
- interaction with stakeholders in bodies of authority and public organizations in activities aimed at development of the Russian machine-building sector;
- Formation of the social, economic, technological and political environment in the Russian Federation that will help dynamic development of the Russian machine-building sector;
- Resolution of public problems and tasks in the interests of increasing political and public influence of the Russian machine-building sector;
- Active participation in development and monitoring of completion of state programs aimed at development of the Russian machine-building sector as a whole, and its separate industries in particular;
- Assisting machine-building enterprises in establishing ties with bodies of authority at all levels;
- Cooperation with foreign public organizations, international machine-building unions and work on expanding Russia’s foreign economic relations.
Innovation and Technology Sphere:
- Promotion of competitiveness, investment attractiveness, performance capabilities and technical support of the Russian machine-building industry with use of cutting-edge technologies;
- Promotion of scientific and technological progress, scientific and technological activities of the Russian machine-building sector in accordance with the needs of the Russian economy;
- Distribution of information, including cutting-edge experience between scientific and research establishments and machine-building enterprises in the sphere of developing and introducing new technologies for cutting-edge industrial standards and technical requirements and standards;
- Development of resource-saving and environmentally friendly technologies, scientific and technological development and re-equipment of production facilities, research labs and testing facilities of the Russian machine-building industry.
- promotion of investment, innovation and venture capital activities in the interests of Russian machine-building enterprises, as well as ensuring creation and implementation of projects and programs aimed at development of Russian machine-building enterprises.
- promotion of professional development of administrative, engineering and technical staff, creation of a modern training system and guaranteeing continuity of professional staff development programs in the machine-building sector;
- support of state youth policy in the field of technical education and training of skilled workers, engineers and technical staff in the machine-building sector.
- Development of economic, production, scientific and technical ties between enterprises of the machine-building sector;
- Development of social partnership relations between employers and employees and their associations in the interests of all participants of economic and industrial relations in the field of machine-building;
- Assistance in creating the system of self-management and mutual support of Russian machine-building enterprises, which will help dynamic development and increased effectiveness of enterprises and sectors of the Russian machine-building complex;
- Assistance to members of the Union in development and implementation of their projects and development programs;
- Assistance to machine-building enterprises in the sphere of increasing their investment attractiveness.
PR Sphere (image-reputation-public influence):
- Interaction with state, public and trade union organizations, and mass media in the interests of shaping the positive image of the machine-building sector.
- formation in the public opinion and in mass media of the positive image of the sector, prestige and attractiveness of machine-building professions, forming positive impression in the eyes of the public of the contribution the Russian machine-building sector makes to the development of Russian economy;
- facilitating attractiveness and public significance of concrete machine-building enterprises;
- holding advertising campaigns, organizing and holding conferences, symposia, meetings, lectures, competitions, seminars, exhibitions, fairs, auctions and other events in the interests of developing the Russian machine-building sector.
Orenburg Regional Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
OSPP Orenburg Regional Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (Employers) was created in December 2000 at the Conference of managers of industrial, scientific, financial and entrepreneurship groups of Orenburg Region. OSPP is a member of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs and represents it in the region.
OSPP also represents the interests of business communities of the Orenburg Region. The Union is represented by two legal entities: the Orenburg Regional Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (Employers) and the Regional Employer Organization “Orenburg Regional Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs".
Goals and Objectives:
- interaction with public authorities;
- active regional policy;
- changing relationships within the business community;
- develop social partnership;
- cooperate with civil society institutions.